Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello there

I've been away from blogging for way too long.

I've decided to return to writing, sharing my thoughts and general introspection on life, careers, livability and success.

I'm still in Washington, DC, but now "between positions" (unemployed has certain stigma attached, so i'm told). My position in my previous International Education job ended in August when the program ended. Six weeks out and interviewing like a mad man.

I let my priorities fall to the waste side; including this blog-which is an exercise in self-observation. I'm going to return to blogging, even if my followers are few and far between.

Not all was lost, however. I've joined the micro-blogging sensation Twitter and have been 'tweeting' with relative frequency in the meantime. Mostly professional, pragmatic thoughts and observations coupled with re-tweets and links. I invite you to have a look over my Twitter page...

Thank you for reading.

No comments: